- NEVER hang a pacifier around an infant’s neck as it presents a strangulation danger.
- ALWAYS REMEMBER to keep ventilation holes clear.
- ALWAYS SUPERVISE an infant when he/she is using a pacifier.
- REMOVE all plastic packaging before the first use.
- MAKE SURE you're always using an age-appropriate pacifier.
- KEEP A CLOSE EYE on nipples and inspect them carefully before each use by pulling in all directions. They can wear out over time and should be replaced at the first sign of wear.
- ALWAYS WATCH your baby and children while sterilizing the pacifier with boiled (NOT boiling) water.
Thousands of customers have used The Breastbud and saved 1,000's of ounces of liquid gold!